Bring your Peeps and HOP on over Kenosha Place’s ANNUAL EASTER EGG HUNT!
Residents at Kenosha Place Assisted Living and Memory Care welcome children of all ages and their families to their home for a festive pre-Easter celebration.
Saturday, April 1, 11am
- Adorable photo opps with the Easter Bunny
- Easter treats for the whole family
- Age-appropriate Easter egg hunts for children of all ages!
- Golden egg, grand prize Easter baskets
At Kenosha Place Assisted Living and Memory Care, residents enjoy caring support, comfortable living, a sense of community, and convenient amenities and services. Kenosha Place offers:
- Options for both Assisted Living and Memory Care support
- Camaraderie and kinship with neighbors who are always up for card games, exercise, and special events.
- Comfort in a private studio and one-bedroom apartment homes
- Around-the-clock help as needed
- Delicious and nutritious meals
- Peace of mind, knowing that you or a loved one is receiving the care and support that may be needed
HOP on over!
and enjoy this ideal opportunity for seniors, their adult children, and grandchildren to experience the charm and comfortable lifestyle for seniors at Kenosha Place Assisted Living and Memory Care.
Don’t miss the Annual Kenosha Place Easter Egg Hunt, Saturday, April 11th at 11AM!